Exposition


This blog is dedicated to providing assistance to all those who need answers about the world of Wide format printing.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Who is this guy anyway?

Today on my first blog about wide format printing I thought I would explain why I decided to start such an undertaking as this as well as what qualifies  me to do it.   I am a Xerox wide format technician for a small reprographics company in Mobile, Alabama.  Everyday I deal with the service issues of my customers and I have accumulated a fairly large amount of information regarding solutions to everyday problems that customers have with their printers.  Many of the issues my customers have are the same as a customer in another city may have.  I believe that if I cover some of these issues in this blog someone may see an answer to a problem that has plagued them since the day they started using their equipment.  I hear the phrase " I never knew my printer would even do that"  all the time.   I run into situations where some of my customers have been doing a job the hard way for years just because they never had the easy way explained to them when the equipment was installed.  I also deal on a fairly regular basis with the driver issues that make IT personnel and end users crazy.  Wide format equipment can run you in circles if you let it so let's try to prevent that.  I solve a large number of the issues my customers have with nothing more than a phone call so if you have a problem leave a comment  or email me in my profile and I will try to help as best I can. Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you like.    


1 comment: